Thursday, December 02, 2004

Scissors Beats Paper


Anth, Ben and little boy, "Charity Breakfast," Creation Thanksgiving Convention, NJ, 28 Nov 2004

My original Baker's Dozen is here, but I wanted to do another. Why? Maybe I'm just meme happy. *g* Anyway, without further ado, my Baker's Dozen, Take 2.

1. Candy bracelets!
2. "Do you have crayons? .. for kids .. crayons .. CRAY-ons .. Children use them to color .. ya know, CRAYONS?"
3. BB (referring to my glasses): Want me to wear them?
Me (inside my head): I'm blind! I'm blind! omg, he's inches from me and fuzzy as hezmana! I'm blind!
4. Mousie: Are there Scapers dancing in the bar?
5. T: All I want is an autograph from Ben freakin' Browder.
6. AoM: I just came for the M&M's.
7. AS (on PKW): They killed the best character!
8. One fan's Q&A .. a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors
9. BB (standing up): Can I get a HELL YEAH?
Audience: HELL YEAH!
BB: That's how it's done. (sits back down to sign autographs)
10. Wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin is a Farscape fan!
11. 'Twas brillig and the slithy toves .. (hehehe)
12. BB: Kill Crichton ... Kill everyone ... NOT D'ARGO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home