Monday, August 02, 2004

Kensington, NH


Gazebo and Pond (at the Kady's), Kensington, NH, 01 August 2004

Blueberry picking was a bust over the weekend, but I got to spend some play time with my little niece on Saturday instead. =) Sunday we headed up to New Hampshire for a cousin's graduation party, and I'm glad we went. I had a good time, and I'm sure she and her family appreciated us being there. It was nice. =)

Anyway, my Baker's Dozen for the weekend:

- I reached level 30 in Shape Shifter.
- Played phone tag with Katya as we tried to arrange plans for blueberry picking.
- Played with and cuddled with my little niece. It's a wonderful feeling when a child looks up at you and smiles and smiles ..
- Text messaged a friend. She knew my cell phone was lonely.
- Desperately missed our little bird Angel but was pleased, at the same time, that he wasn't up for sale in the pet store.
- I was invited to go hiking and actually might be able to go for a change. The invitation was nice and was appreciated.
- My fear of driving on the highway was not lessened by the driver who swerved into the fast lane without looking and then swerved back into his lane after my uncle honked, applied the brakes, and swerved to miss him.
- Cheeseburgers, potato salad, chips, dip, cheese cake, cookies, and much more at the smorgasborg my aunt had prepared for my cousin's graduation party!
- Exploring the fish pond, gazebo, and other assorted landscaping that exists in my photographer aunt & uncle's backyard
- Finding several teensy frogs, a giant orange (camera shy) Carp, butterlies, some small fish, and a big plump froggy in the assorted little ponds in their backyard
- Received an email from J. requesting a scan of an old crush. *g* Yeah, I had a crush on him, too. *vbg*
- D(after spotting the "Free Bunnies" sign): Oh, let's get Ella a bunny!
me: Not until she's older.
M: Yesterday T. mentioned that she wants Ella to have a bunny. A small pet that she can hold and that'll grow up with her .. because Francis was such a great experience ..
me: Yes, but not until she's older.
D: Aw, come on, they're giving away Free Bunnies now!
M: No, you're right. T. will kill us. She'll want to keep it, too.
D: They'll be like Timmy and Lassie ..
M (unconvinced): Timmy and Lassie?
D: Yeah, she can name the bunny Belle. Elle and Belle ..
M: That's great .. Elle and Belle ..
meanwhile, I'm chuckling softly to myself in the backseat .. *vbg*

(note: the above is all paraphrased)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://ibjqmppp.com/rvzb/usuc.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://uaigvids.com/zvkp/jgxx.html]Cool site[/url]

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://ibjqmppp.com/rvzb/usuc.html | http://fmnttcux.com/wkvw/vkkw.html

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home