Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The Many Faces of Plymouth

Some more pictures from my day trip the other weekend.


Plymouth, MA, 8 August 2004

The ocean and the idea of sailing call to me on warm, sunny days. Sitting by the water, looking out at the waves and the sky, always leaves me feeling relaxed and at peace. So does being surrounded by flowers and trees (as long as I've taken some allergy medicine first).


"Tree in the Park," Plymouth, MA, 8 August 2004

We explored the little park, took a stroll along the path by water and ended up at a little mill restaurant.


"The Mill," Plymouth, MA, 8 August 2004

Had I known about this place, I would've waited for my ice cream and gotten there. Homemade is always the best. (yum!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am happy to find another site with information on goldfish koi pond
.

I have a newsletter that I like to share information about websites I find that are about water gardening. I will be sure to mention you.

I hope that you will pay me a visit as well.

Thanks,
Thomas Holley
Water-Garden-Directory.com

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home